Looking for internship aka part time

4:24 PM Posted by Jeffrey

My name is Jeffrey, and I am level 2 Degree student which major in Computer Security. Currently, I am studying at APIIT TPM Bukit Jalil. Just want to ask, any part time job offer available to me about any IT Jobs at this moment? I am available on middle of September 2009 until end of January 2010.

My Qualification as below:
* Current Result status: 2nd Upper
* Experience: Involved in APIIT Technical Assistant for 2 years
* Professional Certificate: Certified Windows Server 2008 Administrator (since 2009)
* Soft skill: Hardworking, willing to learn, can work with a team or individual.

The qualification stated above is my briefly information, if you need more details, I will do send you a full resume when you require. I hope to use this opportunity to explore more security environment in an organization with hand-on experience.

0 comments: