My New Civic 2009!

3:24 PM Posted by Jeffrey















Hey... My Civic is on my hand now!! I have collected my Civic on 15 July 2009. It also meaningful to me because that is my gf and me anniversary for 4 years!

Actually, I suppose can collect my Civic on first week of July, but because of the documents problem, it make some delay to collect. But nvm, I hope this civic can make a good luck all the time!

Ya... Another thing I want to mention that... is my car plate no.! hahaha... I have taken my birthday date for my first car! that is 7988!! 7th Sept 1988 <<---- I am happy with this actually!! hahaha....














Besides that, I feeling pain from my heart, because I have used a lot money to decorate my car from the day I drive it! What I do?? Let I list it out...

1. Tinter - Llumar Diamond 6 = RM 2400 (Actual Price:Rm2600, but I brought all accessories so get a bit cheap.
2. Civic Body Kit = RM 2200
3 & 4. Brake Lock + Civic Side Plate (Light) = RM 4xx + RM 5XX = RM 1000 (Actual Price - RM1008)
5. Car Cover = RM 38
6. Turtle Color Wax Polish = RM 36
7. Kit Car Wash = RM 24
8. Micro Fiber = RM12
9. Yellow Sponge = RM 3
10. Blue Sponge = RM 4
11. 5 Ft Floor Mat = RM 90
12. Polish Pad = RM 11.90
13. Car Insurance- P&O = RM 4XXX
14. CIVIC 2009 = RM 125,XXX
** Will be adding more lo... depend on budget lo.. :)

Current Total = RM135,018.90

OMG.... I can't imagine how long do I need to work and get this amount leh?? Any way, I would like to thanks thanks thanks X infinity to my Father and Mother. Thanks them give me a present for year 2009....














It will NEVER forget it in my this whole life! Really Thanks to them!! I promise I will keep my hardworking to study!!

** Will be upload some other pictures soon... About My CIVIC!!

0 comments: